Beauty and the beast 2By Rita Gangwani on Mar 14, 2023
â€œBeauty is something that few understand and fewer possess. You can do more than see it, it is felt within you. It is the expression of your soul in the light. When you see something you find tr
Pretty Little Secrets Of Beauty Queens.
- Before you put your makeup on, press teaspoons that have been chilled in the fridge under your eyes to eliminate puffiness.
- Use Vaseline on your teeth so that your lipstick doesn’t stick, and it makes them appear whiter.
- Remove your makeup easily with coconut oil. Massage it all over your face, and all over your closed eyes — dry, no water, just the straight coconut oil — and then wipe it off with baby wipes.
- For a more radiant smile, mix a little baking soda with water and use it as toothpaste once a month. This removes any stains on your teeth to brighten them up without needing professional teeth whitening.
- Peppermint tea brightens up your eye area. Dampen two bags the night before your important event and let them chill in the fridge. In the morning, take them out and lie down with them under your eyes for 10 minutes to look refreshed and do away with under eye circles.
- Dirty hair holds better. If you are getting late, just throw a few loose curls in your hair or do a high pony instead on unshampooed hair. The natural texture produced by dirt and oils makes these styles hold beautifully all day.
- Always keep a double sided tape handy. Use it to adjust the hem, stick the neck line etc.
- If you put a spoon behind your eyelashes while you’re putting the mascara on, it connects your fake and real eyelashes
- Use scotch tape as an eye stencil for both liner and shadow. Perfect lines every time!”
- Heat your eye lash curler using your hair dryer. Only a few seconds is needed. It curls your lashes like a curling iron does hair.
- Spray hairspray on the face — to keep makeup in place (Eyes closed). Spray it on underarms that have been applied with deodorant — to keep the deodorant from getting on clothes.
- Do your eye makeup first so that if any eye shadow falls during application, you can wipe it off without ruining your foundation