How To Do Self MakeupBy Rita Gangwani on Mar 24, 2023
Here are some steps you can follow to do self-makeup:
- Cleanse and moisturize your face: Start by cleansing your face to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup residue. Follow with a moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
- Apply a primer: Primer helps to even out your skin tone and create a smooth surface for your makeup. Apply a small amount to your face and blend it in using your fingers or a makeup brush.
- Apply foundation: Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it evenly to your face. You can use a brush, sponge, or your fingers to blend it in.
- Conceal any blemishes: Use a concealer to cover any blemishes, dark circles, or areas of redness on your face.
- Set your foundation: Use a powder to set your foundation and prevent it from smudging or melting off during the day.
- Apply eye makeup: Choose an eyeshadow palette and apply it to your eyelids. Use a small brush to apply eyeliner along your lash line, and finish with mascara to make your lashes appear longer and fuller.
- Add color to your cheeks: Use a blush or bronzer to add color and definition to your cheeks. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks and blend it outwards towards your temples.
- Finish with lip color: Choose a lip color that complements your skin tone and apply it to your lips. You can use a lip liner to outline your lips and make your lipstick last longer.
Remember that makeup is all about personal preference and experimenting to find what works for you. Practice makes perfect, so don’t be afraid to try new techniques and products until you find a look that you love.